ADVERTISEMENT

Green Co @ Glasgow

ghsfan09

KP Junior
Aug 23, 2009
Who Wins? Thought this game would be close since both teams look to be in the rebuilding stage, until I saw the Metcalfe game last week? Was the rain in that game a big deal for Green or What?

Does anyone know if and thats a big if, Green beats Glasgow and Glasgow beats Metcalfe. How do they determine seeding in a tie breaker for playoffs? Because all three would be 1-1

Originally posted by footballfan:
Does anyone know if and thats a big if, Green beats Glasgow and Glasgow beats Metcalfe. How do they determine seeding in a tie breaker for playoffs? Because all three would be 1-1
It is complicated. Don't go there till absolutely necessary.

The Field at Shadetree Stadium is "John Crowdus Field". He is the man who devised the tie breaker. Mr Crowdus was a very nice man despite some people's thoughts that only an evil maniac could have come up with such a thing.

Honestly feel there will be no worries of a 3 way tie. Here is how I see the Playoof matchups:

(1) Glasgow vs Washington Co
(2) Metcalfe vs Bardstown
(3) Green vs DeSales

Not sure how they will do the other seed with this being a 3 team district, however that team would face CAL. CAL and DeSales could swap depending on the outcome of that matchup.

Not 100% sure but I believe in the case of a 3 way tie, of the non district teams that the team best they will get those wins as points and they team with the most points will get the top seed. So green would get the wins cville, LaRue, and taylor if they win that game. Not 100% sure but I believe that how the toe breaks goes in a 3 way situation

This post was edited on 10/17 8:52 PM by cardsfan53

ADVERTISEMENT