ADVERTISEMENT

GREATEST....THREAD....EVER

Southside Stallion

KP Junior
Mar 27, 2011
Ok, maybe not the greatest, but this should be cool.

Challenge: What is your school's Head Coach's wrestling alter ego?

Example:

GREENWOOD

Terry-Funk-e1357404049849.png

SEABOLT BRINGS THE FUNK!!

BOWLING GREEN

jerry_lawler_bio.png

ITS GOOD TO BE KING!!

OWENSBORO

BBM4331762587_07a166e816_z_8490.jpg

HAS THE LOOK, HAS THE SKILLS, TALKS A GOOD GAME, STILL HATED BY EVERYBODY

I've seen a lot of threads on a lot of boards for a lot of years. And this is by far the absolute worst and dumbest thread I have ever seen in my life. Bar none, by a country mile. Just awful. Please never post again.

The Real Coach at Butler according to Northside.
292f17bb1378dc604dfe3d0919c2d6392bdcb5b24060d9ec74ba889fdf79e3f4.jpg

This post was edited on 11/7 1:07 PM by PowerD

Originally posted by Southside Stallion:
Logan County

ec
-----Always wondered who the Mad Cougar looked like or his main man, Dain Gregory. Funny too that The Cougar and Dain Gregory disappeared about the same time-----

Good one KMMFA.... Those were the good ol days when Big Earl was around posting for TCCHS.

He better prepare for life with him b/c he has some pretty tough opponents looming in the near future.

-----Lester will be posting again next year, maybe this year if Caldwell does not get out of the region-----

Tojo_Yamamoto.jpg
Hey Diddle Diddle run it up the middle. Just like Tojo's infamous Claw to the belly.

This thread seems eerily familiar to me - seems like someone did the same thing with all the Owensboro area coaches. Lets see how was it that did that? Hmm....

bush-scratching-head.jpg

I post this with a little reluctance but the picture of the Barnes is very comical. Unlike LesterPdog I think a lot of Barnes and think he is a great coach. I think he will be just fine without Sindelar next year. He has proven he is a damn good coach and he deserves a state title!

Here's to going out with a BANG - GIVE EM HELL!!!!!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

tumblr_mzvso0s1hM1tooympo1_400.gif

Pulaski County. Based on the hat and the voice, I'm not sure any other comparison is closer than these two.

Macho_Man_Randy_Savage.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT