ADVERTISEMENT

Trigg Co. @ Paducah Tilghman predictions

Rock3

KP Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2009
Trigg is 4-3 against a schedule I would not call burdensome. Trigg seems to always play hard against PT, 3-5, which is looking for its second district win. It is PT's Homecoming and the last regular season home game of the year. PT has shown it can put up points but struggles on defense. I'm saying 32-21 PT. With a different bounce or two, PT could be 4-4, which is better than most anyone predicted.

This will not be a close one. Paducah is much better than their record indicates. They run the table and end up 7-5 playing for their regional championship. Paducah 42 Trigg Co. 14

Originally posted by WishfulThinking:
This will not be a close one. Paducah is much better than their record indicates. They run the table and end up 7-5 playing for their regional championship. Paducah 42 Trigg Co. 14
What they said!

Tilghman is showing signs of steady improvement each week and looked very good against Fort Campbell.
DJ Sherrill was pretty much imposing his will carrying the ball 10 times for 250+ yards and 5 TD's.
I say they should not have any trouble putting Trigg away early if they show up to play,
PT 46-10

This should be a good game. Triggs defense is coming on, and their offense has shown they can put points on the board.

ADVERTISEMENT