ADVERTISEMENT

Adair Co. @ Tilghman Nov. 14 predictions

Rock3

KP Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2009
Adair Co.won its first playoff game in 20 years, coming from behind against the struggling Fort Campbell Falcons. It is 9-2 against a suspect schedule. They will face Paducah Tilghman which has a 6-5 record and has won 6 of its last 8 games. Tilghman was unimpressive in a penalty-filled romp over Monroe. Word is several PT players did not see action due to an internal issue.

Adair's opponents are 40-81. Tilghman's opponents are 74-48.

Common opponents: Adair 35 - Ft. Campbell 31. Tilghman 66 - FC 24.. Adair 42 - Monroe 14; Tilghman 33 - Monroe - 7.

Prediction: Tilghman 31 - Adair Co. 14

If Adair County takes care of the ball I think they have a legit shot at winning this game. I'll go on and say Adair by a Touchdown

I think Adair being young will be a factor but i think they will have to come out very aggressive against PT and hit them hard from the start and finish the same way. I think Adair offense has a good shot at scoring if they can spread them out and keep them guessing. The Defense IMO will be what decides this game for the indians. They have to be on their game the backs will need to be able to stop passes and the line and linebackers will have to hit them harder than they hit you because they have a bulldozer in the back field and the whole team is so quick. Would like to see Adair pull this one out so i say Adair 21 - PT 20!

-----Adair has not had much luck when traveling to Western Ky in the past, losing to Union County 67-26 and 20-0 in 08 and 09 and to Tilghman the past two years 41-7 and 57-14. This type of dominance will continue, Tilghman an easy winner-----

The only way Adair can keep this game close is spread pt out and throw and I just don't see that happening Adair has only 1 real receiver they seem to throw too the other wide out has not caught a pass the entire season according to the stats although the backs catch the ball well the Indians are a running team. I hope the coaching staff changes it up and helps the young Indians out but like I quoted they seem to try and run the ball and teams like South Warren and Pt that just won't work. When the other team is obvious better than you it's up to the signal caller to keep the defense guessing. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT