ADVERTISEMENT

The Old Rivalry

Commonwealthsports

KP All-Pro
Dec 11, 2012
Male and Manual square off in one of the country's oldest rivalries.

I'm going to use this platform to rant about how mad I am Mike Nero got hurt this year. He's a great kid, talent and I think with him running the ball Manual would be undefeated going into this game and might even have beaten Male this Friday with him. And because you never know who's reading these threads I-AA coaches, if you have room next season to redshirt and rehab Nero, I promise your investment will be returned by his play when he's back at 100%.

With that said, Male will end it's current losing streak to Manual Friday by 14+.

This post was edited on 10/20 9:32 AM by Commonwealthsports

While I would normally say I would like to see Manual beat Male, I want them to still be undefeated for the rematch against the Rocks in the playoffs.

Originally posted by gorocks123:
While I would normally say I would like to see Manual beat Male, I want them to still be undefeated for the rematch against the Rocks in the playoffs.
-----Hey, wait a minute. The Rocks will have to take care of the Colonels first-----

I'm with you, Rocky. It always feels better to lose to an undefeated team. Twice.

I hope Trinity wins its first round playoff game. I want them to come into the rematch with Male at 6-5 so the Bulldogs can end their season at .500 (again).

ADVERTISEMENT