ADVERTISEMENT

Shock of the Week

Wildcat_18

KP Junior
Sep 16, 2014
Lexington Catholic only beat Taylor County 13-8. I expected this to be a 30+ point game. I have watched Lexington Catholic play just a handful of times over the years and it seems very rare to me that they win in bad weather conditions. I know the weather changes things, but does it really change THAT much? To go from beating a very good Boyle County team to barely squeaking by a poor to mediocre Taylor County team?

Do you all have a game this week where you're shocked at the outcome? What was your shock of the week?

I was shocked at the score last week the new coach at Taylor co has got to get a sighing bonus or something for the job hes doing. No joke how did they get him and does anyone have his credentials?

Credentials? It's Dudley Hilton, former head coach at Pikeville College and Bell County. Bell County was a very good program under Coach Hilton. Not sure why he would want to come to Taylor County but this man know what he's doing and it's obvious in a very short time. I am predicting he finishes the regular season with wins over Mercer Co and Green Co. Not the same Taylor Co that was everyone's tackling dummy the first half of the season. If he stays, you may want to consider leaving them off schedule for your homecoming game next season.

Hilton is a legendary coach. I'm not surprised he's succeeding, but I am somewhat surprised he can do it at Taylor County. Leading a bad team to success is a true definition of a great coach. Interested to see what he does and where he ends up at seasons' end.

ADVERTISEMENT