ADVERTISEMENT

End of Regular Season Championship Picks

Wildcat_18

KP Junior
Sep 16, 2014
1A: Beechwood (8-2). It will come down to them and Paintsville. I'll pull for Paintsville, but I think Beechwood will be too much for them.

2A: Danville (10-0). DeSales will be the big competition for the Admirals. This one will be a battle!

3A: Boyle County (9-1). I'm changing my pick here. There's something about Corbin's scheduling that bothers me & Boyle seems to be clicking at the right time. I'm also more concerned about Belfry now than I was at the beginning of the season.

4A: Johnson Central (8-2). I mentioned in my Mid-Season report that it was theirs until someone else stepped up. Well, Ashland stepped up big. However, I think that was a one hit wonder and will not happen again this year. I do think it will be very close between JC and Wayne. Watch out for Collins. I think they represent the other side in Lexington.

5A: Covington Catholic (10-0). I don't think there will be another team within 3 scores of Cov Cath. Bowling Green would be the only one to keep it close, but I don't think even they have the firepower this season.

6A: Trinity (10-0). They own this class. They own this state.

ADVERTISEMENT