ADVERTISEMENT

Paducah Tilghman vs. Elizabethtown

seams

KP Hall of Fame
Apr 15, 2002
The Wing-T will be in full force as Tilghman travels to E-town in one of the best matchups in the 2nd round. Both teams have enough speed to match each other. Who will execute enough to get the win?

Could go either way...I'll take Etown at home. That long bus trip isn't doing PT any favors

E-town wins. The reason - Mark Brown!
Of course, he has players that can execute.
QB's accuracy has been a pleasant surprise.

E-town wins. The reason - Mark Brown!
Of course, he has players that can execute.
QB's accuracy has been a pleasant surprise.
QB is Jack Wilson. Grandson of the Great Joe Jaggers! Kid has knowledge, plays smart and hard! Panthers are on a roll. Mark Brown is one great coach! Etown bringing some fans to Caldwell County, count on it! GO BIG E

QB is Jack Wilson. Grandson of the Great Joe Jaggers! Kid has knowledge, plays smart and hard! Panthers are on a roll. Mark Brown is one great coach! Etown bringing some fans to Caldwell County, count on it! GO BIG E

He has it in his blood for sure. Both of his uncles, Crad and Marty, were both All-State QB's as well as having very successful collegiate careers playing the same spot. What most don't realize, is that he also starts at LB. I know Rivals had him ranked as the 8th best ILB in the state this year.

Wilson just signed last week to play baseball with Division 1 Baseball Power, Coastal Carolina. The kid has talent and very smart. He also has very good size. He sits somewhere between the 6'1-6'2 mark and checks in about 215-220.

I'm sure he is a good athlete, I haven't seen a Jagger's yet that wasn't, a good portion of Jack's family resides in Caldwell County, hopefully the Tigers give him something to remember and send him back to E Town with a loss, should be a great game, Caldwell has some future college athletes on their team as well.

It will be a family reunion of sorts in Princeton, indeed, with all of them who are already there and the large portion of them in Elizabethtown/Hardin County area as well.

Wilson and Caldwell County back-up QB, Joby Jaggers-FR, are cousins; so, there is even more of a family twist to Friday night.

In 98, Caldwell beat Danville in the 2A State Finals as Josh (Jaggers) was a Junior OL/DL for Danville. Flash forward some 17 years later, and here it is a similar situation (the family thing).on a pretty big stage.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT