ADVERTISEMENT

Paducah Tilghman schedule next year

U.C.CoalMiner

KP Rookie
Nov 23, 2009
apparently Coach Rogers doesn't mind the hard schedule, I wad told today that he's adding Bowling Green and Central Harding to next years schedule. With annual games against McCracken and Mayfield, if this is true, it could be the toughest schedule in the state, again.

I'm not sure this would be tougher than Trinity's schedule, but point taken. They do play a tough one, and it seems to get them ready for deep playoff runs.

That's the kind of schedule that the Paducah Tilghman's of the world should play. Good for them for doing it right.

Originally posted by U.C.CoalMiner:

apparently Coach Rogers doesn't mind the hard schedule, I wad told today that he's adding Bowling Green and Central Harding to next years schedule. With annual games against McCracken and Mayfield, if this is true, it could be the toughest schedule in the state, again.
Is Central Harding a new school?

hardin harding, really, we knew what he (she) meant. when you point you finger, there's three fingers pointing back at you. you probably should get the middle finger. what a a$$ hole.

Originally posted by 4thandgoaltogo:

hardin harding, really, we knew what he (she) meant. when you point you finger, there's three fingers pointing back at you. you probably should get the middle finger. what a a$$ hole.
Lighten up brother. Life is too short. And that would be, point your finger.

ADVERTISEMENT