ADVERTISEMENT

Male vs Trinity

DirtyBird

KP Pro
Jun 17, 2001
Male pays a visit to Marshall Stadium this Friday in a game that will likely determine the order of finish in the super district. Trinity is coming off a win over Manual, and Male just defeated St X.

Who wins and why?

Male, easily, Trinity's offense has not been good since James Quick graduated. Or maybe the Rocks need to make a few changes in their offense, either way Male's defense is really good, and even a good Trinity offense may not score enough.

Male will take it home. I bet it will be close, but ultimately Male will win this game.

I'll have more of a breakdown this week...

Male should win this with ease. I'll be surprised if they don't. Trinity is overrated and is a pretender this year.

I can see this being a game of keep away by Male. Although certainly capable of the big play, the Bulldogs are perfectly happy playing dink and dunk to eat clock. In addition, the Male defense is extremely stingy.

Prediction:

Male 27
Trinity 7

Male overcomes some adversity on offense to pull out a 35-34 win in 2OT, ending the Rocks 38 game home winning streak against Kentucky schools.

The Bulldog defense came up big with an int return for a TD and stuffed Trinity's 2 pt conversion attempt in the second OT, delivering the win.

ADVERTISEMENT