ADVERTISEMENT

Male-Trinity

Commonwealthsports

KP All-Pro
Dec 11, 2012
The Commonwealth's two best teams square off tonight at Veterans Memorial Stadium tonight.

Male and Trinity, together, have been at the forefront of football in the Bluegrass over the last few season -- during Male's resurgence. (Trinity obviously has been there for a while now.)

Both have a U of L commit on their respected squads: for Trinity Rodjay Burns; for Male Keion Wakefield.

Burns has been on a tear this season. He's bigger and faster than last year and I think he may be overlooked as far as being one of the state's best prospects. Although, I think by the end of the year everyone will have no doubt about his abilities.

Wakefield has been out for the season thus far. Not even sure if he's going to play in this one.

Regardless of who straps on the pads tonight it's surely going to be a good one. It's the best football you'll see all year, at the highest level you'll find too (As Louisville-area football always is).

Both teams haven't faced a team like the other thus far.

Going to be a good one on Preston tonight.

The biggest Kentucky regular season game of 2015. I'm pulling for Male just because I like a good underdog story, but my head would pick Trinity. Here's to a safe, injury-free game for both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT