ADVERTISEMENT

Caverna Colonels @ Metcalfe Co. Hornets

BigEyeInTheSky

KP Sophomore
Sep 4, 2014
As the regular season comes to a close tonight for Caverna (3-6), they will travel to Metcalfe Co (3-6) for their Senior Night. Both teams needing a win heading into the playoffs as Caverna will face powerhouse Mayfield and Metcalfe Co looks to have a home meeting with Bardstown possibly. Thursday Night High School Football, who wins?

This post was edited on 10/30 12:21 AM by BigEyeInTheSky

Man I don't know who wins this one! I've really been struggling to get a read on what's going to happen. Wavering back and forth, really. One minute I like Caverna by just a few. Then the next I'm thinking Metcalfe could win this one and win it big. Oh what the heck, I'm all in on Caverna in a mild upset. Nothing in this one would surprise me however.

Hornets get on board first ad QB #6 Tucker Scroggy goes 22 yards for a rushing TD. #2 Robbie Sanders kick is good.

Metcalfe 7
Caverna 0

8:05 left in 1st quarter

Colonels answer with a 41 yard TD pass from #9 to #88. Conversion no good.

Metcalfe. 7
Caverna 6

6:10 left in the 1st quarter

Colonels 2 yard TD run by #9 Anthony Phillips. Conversion no good

Metcalfe. 14
Caverna 12

2.3 seconds to go in 1st half

SECHonk your sarcasm has gotten a bit old. These areas schools means nothing to you and programs may be struggling but they still suit up and play. I'm guessing you are probably a Louisville or Lexington area guy; maybe even a private school fella ... explains your disrespect

ADVERTISEMENT