ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Co. Cardinals @ Green Co. Dragons

BigEyeInTheSky

KP Sophomore
Sep 4, 2014
Taylor County (3-6) coming off a 24-6 win at Barren County will travel to Greensburg to take on Green County (2-6) who is coming off a BYE week and celebrating Senior Night. There will be some unusual air at Dragon Stadium as the two neighboring towns come together on Halloween Night for some High School Football. With the vast improvement of Taylor Co. under the head coach Dudley Hilton, can the Dragons close the regular season with a win over the Cardinals? Thoughts.

Dragons fumble on their own 2 yard line, followed by an offsides penalty results in a 1 yard TD run by Taylor Co RB #38 Benningfield. Conversion no good

Green 6
Taylor 6

1:13 to go in 1st qtr

GC's #52 Seth Houchens boots a 36 yard Field Goal as 1st Half clock runs out.

HALFTIME:

Green Co. Dragons 9
Taylor Co. Cardinals 6

Taylor Co RB #38 Benningfield 4 Yard TD run. Benningfield conversion run good

Taylor 14
Green 9

9:17 left in 3rd

FINAL:

Taylor County Cardinals. 14
Green County Dragons. 9

WORST FOOTBALL GAME I'VE SEEN ALL SEASON IN EVERY ASPECT !!!!

SECHonk ... once again you show your character. Do me a favor and blow up someone elses threads.

This post was edited on 11/3 12:22 AM by BigEyeInTheSky

Originally posted by cardsfan53:
There are several ppl that care, thanks for your updates eye in the sky
Yes emphasis on "several", as in 3 or 4. Just saying, dude clutters up the board with endless updates on meaningless games that no one cares about.

apparently you do honk. You're in on everyone of them. I know of a lot of people, myself included, that check the threads from teams in our region. We care because we know a lot of kids from several counties that play and we try to keep up with them by any means possible. Keep on keeping on though. You're in the lead for the troll of the year award!

What, are there 10 new threads a week on this site anymore? So for you to use the term "clutter" is a joke. It's simple, if you don't like the teams that my threads feature, don't click on them. What is meaningless to you, may not be to others. Now do us all a favor and stop being a douche, pretty sure we're not hurting your football expertise. Good day !!!

This post was edited on 11/5 2:49 PM by BigEyeInTheSky

Originally posted by BigEyeInTheSky:
What, are there 10 new threads a week on this site anymore? So for you to use the term "clutter" is a joke. It's simple, if you don't like the teams that my threads feature, don't click on them. What is meaningless to you, may not be to others. Now do us all a favor and stop being a douche, pretty sure we're not hurting your football expertise. Good day !!!

This post was edited on 11/5 2:49 PM by BigEyeInTheSky
You actually had to edit that? Your threads generally only feature you providing updates. . . . TO YOURSELF!!. . on terrible games. just trying to keep you from having to talk to yourself bub.

How about you worry yourself about SECHonk and the games you feel the need to follow and I'll be just fine. Thanks for your concern tho. Tootles !!!

ADVERTISEMENT