ADVERTISEMENT

mayfiel 17 murray 7

barnabus_c2001

KP Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Murray dominates ball in first quarter scores first the mayfiled forces a fumble in tiger territory and sccores game tied at half then Kevin Caldwell gets Mayfield going scores in second half mayfield up 14 to seven add a field goal score 17 to seven Mayfield had a caldwell td called back score ended 17 to 7 Mayfield dominated the second half hard fought game Mayfield and Murray just dont like each other and it showed on the field as things got chippy at the last of the game.

-----You are the only Mayfield fan on here anymore I guess. A few years back Mayfield fans lit this board up with chatter. I knew all about every game, every play and probably more that I wanted to know but not anymore. Times do change-----

first half of the Murray game the last several years have found us trailing inly to pull it together in the second half. Maybe we will get to see Mur again in the playoffs

The Mayfield/Caldwell game will be enlightening about both teams.

May see Murray again but we will be at full strength and a few things may be tweaked a bit i dont think our passing game will be as dismal as it was the first game. I believe this site can get back to where it was just got to get the people viewing these posts to reply and start a thread that interests them. this was my first board and i always liked it best so lets hope it gets back where it was.

It's hard to keep beating a good team over and over, sooner or later Murray is going to beat Mayfield, it will be an interesting game if they meet again.

ADVERTISEMENT