ADVERTISEMENT

WE/Ohio County Pre-Game Meal

Raider 1

KP Hall of Fame
Aug 4, 2001
The Raiders visit the Eagles Friday night. Where is a good place for the Raider 1 crew to have their pregame meal in the area? Preferably catfish, but anything will do.

GO RAIDERS!!!!

Originally posted by Raider 1:

The Raiders visit the Eagles Friday night. Where is a good place for the Raider 1 crew to have their pregame meal in the area? Preferably catfish, but anything will do.

GO RAIDERS!!!!
Just drive about 25 more miles up the parkway and meet the rest of your
Warren County brethren who will already be in Owensboro for the OHS/BG game at Moonlight BBQ. I do believe they
have catfish on the buffet on Friday nights. Doubt you will find any
catfish in Hartford - maybe some carp! Ohio County does have a good pizza buffet called Little Stevie's Pizza just down the road from the high school. Might want to check that out!

Catfish Willys in owensboro on Tamarac is a great place to get Catfish, i believe they have All You Can Eat!

Originally posted by subsonic66:
Catfish Willys in owensboro on Tamarac is a great place to get Catfish, i believe they have All You Can Eat!
Oh yeah - Forgot about that place! Damn good place to eat at! Better than Red Lobster in my opinion.

All this food talk is gotta stop - I ain't had lunch yet!

giphy.gif

-----There is a place in Morgantown , the Kountry Kitchen that has an all you can eat fish on Friday and Saturday night. I have a couple of clients in Morgantown and have eaten lunch there a couple of times. I don't know where the fish is catfish or not. I do know you can get full with country vegetables, ect. With that said, this is not Catfish Willys or the Moonlight but it is on your way. The Bears are home and the Kitchen might be crowded. If you have and take the time, Catfish Willys is great in my book. When in the area which is often I eat there or at Moonlight. Have a safe trip-----

Stop at the Farm Boy in Morgantown. All you can eat catfish on Friday nights Or drive on to Oboro. not much in Ohio County

ADVERTISEMENT