ADVERTISEMENT

Waggener at Boyle Co

Who wins?

• Waggener

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boyle

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Waggener has two really good players that are D1 bound and could be the best two players on the field...but Boyle may have the next best 20.

Boyle showed the ability to run the ball (350 yards) against a quality foe in John Hardin. BCHS can throw it as well and when they need to, they will. Waggener will be worn down by a team that only has a couple of players that go both ways and ZERO of them are lineman.

It may be a close game for a quarter but then Boyle will pull away....BIG. I'll say:

Boyle Co - 52
Waggener - 14

Waggener has two really good players that are D1 bound and could be the best two players on the field...but Boyle may have the next best 20.

Boyle showed the ability to run the ball (350 yards) against a quality foe in John Hardin. BCHS can throw it as well and when they need to, they will. Waggener will be worn down by a team that only has a couple of players that go both ways and ZERO of them are lineman.

It may be a close game for a quarter but then Boyle will pull away....BIG. I'll say:

Boyle Co - 52
Waggener - 14

Yeah this one is gonna be ugly. Brents is a game changer but he is spread too thin. I really like the 2020 kid Boyle county has named Reese Smith as well as Landen Bartelson. Boyle County is one of the best teams in the state and this will be a tune up game. They roll easy here.

Reactions: BCREBELS411
Yeah this one is gonna be ugly. Brents is a game changer but he is spread too thin. I really like the 2020 kid Boyle county has named Reese Smith as well as Landen Bartelson. Boyle County is one of the best teams in the state and this will be a tune up game. They roll easy here.

Those two sophomores are legit and that isn't all of them. Over the coming weeks you'll get to know several more that will make you feel even more confident on your statement of "one of the best teams in the state."

It's gunna be a fun several years. :)

Reactions: Dave Lackford
Game was 54-19...went how I figured and I watched it on YouTube (Prepspin). The young Rebels are getting the experience they need to make a run this post season and beyond.

Keep an eye/ear on this team. The next two weeks are going to be tough. @ Danville and vs Wayne Co.

Go Rebels!

Game was 54-19...went how I figured and I watched it on YouTube (Prepspin). The young Rebels are getting the experience they need to make a run this post season and beyond.

Keep an eye/ear on this team. The next two weeks are going to be tough. @ Danville and vs Wayne Co.

Go Rebels!

That 2020 class they have is loaded. I expect them to make runs for the 2018 and 2019 3A titles. They have Danville next week so we're gonna see what they are really made of this year. John Hardin and Waggener were just tune up games for Danville.

Reactions: BCREBELS411
That 2020 class they have is loaded. I expect them to make runs for the 2018 and 2019 3A titles. They have Danville next week so we're gonna see what they are really made of this year. John Hardin and Waggener were just tune up games for Danville.

I know that if the Sophomore class continues developing/performing this season they will most certainly make a run THIS season. Not sure anyone in 3A can match them with the combination of size, speed and athleticism.

I wouldn't trade teams with anyone.

Crazy thing is...Boyle Co MS is loaded too. We will be in contention for years to come.

ADVERTISEMENT