ADVERTISEMENT

Trinity @Hendo

NLTanker1

KP All-Pro
Aug 29, 2011
Seeing as how the Colonels haven't won a home game this season, am I correct to assume that the Rocks aren't in danger of becoming the 1

Henderson beat Owensboro last week at home. Going to be a tough task but Coach Lewis has been known to upset teams with more talent and tradition. His Reitz team beat a nationally ranked Indianapolis Cathedral team and it wasn't even close in 2008 I believe. Not saying the Colonels are going to pull off the upset just saying he has won big games and knows how to prepare teams for them.

I don't think Trinity will overlook Henderson County. I don't know what happened last week with Owensboro, but it won't happen to Trinity Friday night. Trinity 35-14.

Originally posted by tommy2tone:

IF they can beat Owensboro, they can beat Trinity...
Huh? I'm not sure what to make of that statement. Henderson not only beat OHS, but they humiliated OHS. However, as great of an effort as that was for Hendo, Trinity will be a different animal. The Rocks have played a very tough regional schedule, and Trinity is coming off a close loss to Archbishop Moeller. Hendo will do great just to keep this game competitive, which I don't see happening.

devil.r191677.gif

The Rocks in there 5 loses were to 3 of the better teams in the country by close margins, and the other two, were to Male in OT, and X, I don't think I need to give you their credentials. With that being in said you think they will lose to a 500 Kentucky team with a very average schedule, come on.
This post was edited on 11/6 11:59 AM by hoggwildcat

Owensboro lost to BG. Owensboro lost to Hendo. BG beat X. X beat T. Just shows anything is possible. I agree that this should be a 21 point T Win but I see something positive.

I believe the ROCKS will win by a couple of scores, but Hendo is playing well right now, so wouldn't be completely shocked if they pulled off the upset! BTW...Has Trinity ever lost in the first round of the playoffs?

We went out pretty early in 1981, but am not sure if it was the 1st round. I don't remember the last time we had to travel for thee 1st round.

-----Tommy, you need to brush up on your football knowledge. I like Coach Prince and the Devils as much as anyone but they are not in the same category as T and the other super district teams and neither are the Colonels-----

Henderson must have been in attendance at Hog Heaven for the game to get out of hand like that.

Originally posted by gorocks123:
We went out pretty early in 1981, but am not sure if it was the 1st round. I don't remember the last time we had to travel for thee 1st round.
The last time was in 95, they lost to Doss of all teams 21 to 13, to finish 5 -6. That was Chuck Servino's 1st year as head coach.

Tommy, I appreciate your positive thoughts going into the game, but if Henderson or Owensboro had played the same schedule that Trinity did, it is doubtful that either would have won a single game.

Originally posted by Devils58:

Huh? I'm not sure what to make of that statement. Henderson not only beat OHS, but they humiliated OHS. However, as great of an effort as that was for Hendo, Trinity will be a different animal. The Rocks have played a very tough regional schedule, and Trinity is coming off a close loss to Archbishop Moeller. Hendo will do great just to keep this game competitive, which I don't see happening.

devil.r191677.gif
You were right on!

ADVERTISEMENT