ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Graves Co @ Christian Co

kentuckycolonel

KP Rookie
Jul 11, 2008
Defending district champion Graves Co comes to Hopkinsville to take on the Colonels. A Graves Co win sets up a showdown with Hoptown next week, while Christian Co needs this win to stay in the running for a share of the district title.

This post was edited on 10/17 11:44 AM by kentuckycolonel

I think Graves County will win this one. It's never been easy to beat Christian County at home, but Graves County seems to be playing well, lately. Plus, I still have hard feelings about the last time we played Christian County.

Graves found something when they beat McCracken. They may well take this.

Originally posted by Adopted Purple:
I think Graves County will win this one. It's never been easy to beat Christian County at home, but Graves County seems to be playing well, lately. Plus, I still have hard feelings about the last time we played Christian County.
You have hard feelings about beating them 48-7 last year? What in the world happened?

BTW, I'm pulling heavily for Christian County. I don't want to take another trip to Mayfield in the playoffs......

35-14 Graves

Cols was playin with'em then they went crazy. K. Cat on a TD catch does a 30 min ghetto get down no flags no class. After that Crider and Marshall dominated. Cols D gettin better but next week ouch.

Originally posted by DragonFire:
Originally posted by Adopted Purple:
You have hard feelings about beating them 48-7 last year? What in the world happened?

BTW, I'm pulling heavily for Christian County. I don't want to take another trip to Mayfield in the playoffs......
I enjoy making you guys look good. I'm pretty sure that you know which game I was referring to. What's really scary is that I have no memory of last years Christian County game.

ADVERTISEMENT