ADVERTISEMENT

McCracken at Henderson

WhiteEagle

KP Hall of Fame
Oct 20, 2009
-----Big game in Hendo land for the Colonels and Coach Lewis. McCracken comes in as a clear favorite but Hendo playing better and they have some kids back who have been injured.I think the game will be much closer than anticipated. Neither can wait for the prize, the winner gets Manual at home in the first round and the loser gets Trinity at home. Both will be looking forward to those buses showing up at thier respective stadiums-----

I bet it'll be a really close game. Especially with Hen do @ home. McCracken's defense has shined more of late than their offense. But which McCracken offense will show up is going to be the question. I'll take McCracken in a speaker 28-24.

IF Henderson Co loses at home to McCracken County, then, it plays at home in the last regular season game against long-time rival Owensboro. HC beat Oboro in Owensboro last year in the last few minutes of the game. So, you know the Red Devils will be looking for payback at Henderson. AND if HC plays at home against Louisviile Trinity, IF it loses to McCracken Co., then, HC could be facing losing its last three home games.

Originally posted by WhiteEagle:

-----Unless it's Zyaire Hughes, it doesn't matter-----
Given who isn't making the trip to Henderson, it could matter a great deal.

McCracken County coaching staff suspended Zyaire Hughes, Rasheed Jones and Daniel Tyce for violations of team rules. Remember players. You are not bigger than the program regardless of your talents. The coaches are the ones running the team NOT the players. It is being reported that these three players did NOT even make the trip to Henderson. Guys, respect your teammates, coaches and team rules. IF you need help knowing this, watch the movie Remember The Titans. https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AlrdZUKi7zcnAjzHJj5gPV2bvZx4?p=remember+the+titans+loading+bus+scene&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=hp-avast&type=avastbcl&fp=1

McCracken County routs Henderson County 42-19 even without three starters. Mustangs score 28 points off SIX HC turnovers. Henderson County is winless at home this year. Colonels' last regular season game is at home against rival Owensboro. HC plays Louisville Trinity in Henderson in two weeks.

I am hopeful the tres amigos have had their attitudes adjusted. Pleasantly surprised with the follow through on discipline.

Henderson County has NOT won a game at home this year. HC lost the following games at home: 34-13 to Evansville, IN Reitz, 49-0 to Madisonville, 28-6 to Paducah Tilghman and 42-19 to McCracken County. HC plays at home next week against rival Owensboro. Then, HC host Louisville Trinity in the first round of the playoffs. HC could lose its last THREE hoime games. IF so, that may be a first in school history.

ADVERTISEMENT