ADVERTISEMENT

FS vs Warren East

Warren East has one of the top two or three players in the state in Eli Brown. In a couple of years he will be running around in front of 90,000+ in SEC stadiums and millions on TV,

I checked. FS doesn't have that kind of (4-5) Star Power.

Not sure about this game. The 10-0 Meade Co. score caught my eye. Regardless of winner, I think both teams will play the first round of the playoffs.

Originally posted by tommy2tone:
Not sure about this game. The 10-0 Meade Co. score caught my eye. Regardless of winner, I think both teams will play the first round of the playoffs.
That's a given, four team district

sorry, meant they will be playing a home game. This game will probably decide the District champ and runner up...IMO

Best I can tell any injuries are day to day. Nothing is set on anyone who has been out returning or anyone that has played being unavailable.

Is that vague enough?

Last year FS was clearly better, but wasn't Brown out? If so this should be a good game but I'll take FS by 10

Originally posted by macdon:
Warren East has one of the top two or three players in the state in Eli Brown. In a couple of years he will be running around in front of 90,000+ in SEC stadiums and millions on TV,

I checked. FS doesn't have that kind of (4-5) Star Power.
Hopkinsville must have a ton of those 4 and 5 star players. I'm going with your Wildcats, no matter how much you try and talk us out of it. FS - 21 - 14.

Mac Daddy:

Just sit where you're told Friday night.

GTM

523d027b36dd6.preview-300.jpg

Wherever Mr. Mooneyhan tells me to be that is where I'll be.

This post was edited on 10/2 9:52 AM by macdon

Has anybody heard that the coach at Warren East refused to trade film with FS?? A couple of my coaching friend at local schools told me that??
I thought there was a rule that mandated a 2 film swap??

I'd be shocked if that were the case. Dude has always struck me as a real pick-me-up kinda guy.

GTM

Mac Daddy will be out if he doesn't park his ass in the seat that Coach Long designates.

523d027b36dd6.preview-300.jpg

This post was edited on 10/2 5:27 PM by grovetaxman

People just don't understand Coach Long. Little known fact... Coach Long also coaches the Raiderettes. He's a Renaissance Man.

ADVERTISEMENT