ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin-Simpson 55- Logan County 6

rocketman08

KP Rookie
Apr 15, 2008
Wildcats left off where they ended last week. Had a lot of energy and were very physical. The score could have been much worse. Many young players played early and throughout.

First off F/S is a very good team!! I was at the game team and fans were nothinng but nice and polite! The score could have been worse but the second half F/S worked on a diff offensive set but make no mistake they left there starters in till the very last set of plays. The future does look VERY bright for you guys.

As far as Logan we have so far to go. Arm tackling is so bad! The line has to get mean and something. Have a couple of decent running backs coming up but just going to take this coach and staff some time to build muscle and the right attuide for football.

First off F/S is a very good team!! I was at the game team and fans were nothinng but nice and polite! The score could have been worse but the second half F/S worked on a diff offensive set but make no mistake they left there starters in till the very last set of plays. The future does look VERY bright for you guys.

Not correct. FS was moving players in as early as the first quarter. No argument just stating what I saw from the stands.

Rocket you know your players better than I so I'm sure they subed in players here and there. However the starting qb (by the way threw two unbelievable passes!) offensive Line, defensive line and linebackers played until the end. When you said that I assumed you ment the pulled the starters. My bad if I misunderstood what you ment.

On a side note I hope that QB is a few more years WOW he was very good!

A little clarity.

FS had the ball almost the entire third quarter. The last TD was scores by a freshman.

FS had possession for about :10 seconds of the fourth quarter. An 80 yd fumble return for a TD. FS subbed heavily on defense in the fourth quarter.

The #1 RB for FS had no carries in the second half.

The halftime score was 41-6 at the half. So no running clock until the drive in which they went to an offensive set not seen before. After the score to go up 48-6 there was liberal subs on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT