ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite / Least Favorite Teams

Wildcat_18

KP Junior
Sep 16, 2014
I thought this topic would be interesting. Who is your favorite and least favorite team IN EACH CLASS? You can give reasons or not. Who do you follow the most? Who do you want to never win another game?

1A - Favorite: Paintsville. I like Coach Chirico and what he stands for. Least Favorite: Pikeville. Bad coaching experience in 2011 with basketball. They'll always be labeled liars and cheaters to me. From the school administration down to the coaches.

2A - Favorite: Somerset. I don't "love" them because of the former rivalry with Pulaski, but I always catch myself following their success seems like. Least Favorite: Mayfield. Not really sure why. Arrogant/annoying fans maybe? Although they have a right to be.

3A - Favorite: Corbin. Coach Haddix will make it in what many thought were hard footsteps to follow. Have some very good friends affiliated with their program. Least Favorite: Lexington Catholic. They always have a big bark no matter how good or bad they seem to be. I can take it if you're good, but you shouldn't be making much noise when you're not. Referring to all sports.

4A - Favorite: Russell County. Have a lot of family and friends affiliated with that program. I do not like seeing them struggle. Least Favorite: Johnson Central. This will surprise a few. I follow their success, but my thinking goes back to middle school rivalry. Love/hate relationship for me.

5A - Favorite: Pulaski County. Of course. Least Favorite: Bowling Green. Similar to Mayfield for me. They're good and their fans like to talk. Nothing wrong with that!

6A - Favorite: Madison Central. Coach Scenters has been very supportive for some of the kids I have coached. I like the guy. Least Favorite: Trinity. Simply for the argument. I always find myself cheering against the Rocks in the finals. Nothing personal, just respect given their success.

Mayfield because i live and graduated from MHS and most of the time they back up their ranking on the field your just hatin wildcat.

Reactions: Wildcat_18
I don't "hate" anyone. That's why I used "least favorite." Well...other than the Russians. I hate the Russians.

ADVERTISEMENT