ADVERTISEMENT

Damion Carter - Henderson County

quitefrankly

KP Rookie
Jan 5, 2006
This kid is the real deal. He ran for over 1,000 as a sophomore against a very tough schedule. He will be the all-time leading rusher at Henderson County when he graduates.

Originally posted by quitefrankly:
This kid is the real deal. He ran for over 1,000 as a sophomore against a very tough schedule. He will be the all-time leading rusher at Henderson County when he graduates.
He's on my radar. Needs a good camp circuit this spring because coaches don't put stock in high school numbers.

Good talent, to say the least.

Nothing against Damion, I really enjoy watching him, but he has a smaller frame. He can be caught from behind and lacks the explosion on the second level that you would expect from a guy that's lightning quick east west. I would think Kobe Carter would be a kid someone might be interested in. His size at WR is good and his speed gets better every year while building muscle. He has made catches this year horizontal to the ground in traffic a couple times this season. His hands have gone to the next level. Much much faster this this season. He might be a late bloomer type compared to most guys.

His speed has definitely not been what I expected. He seems to have good vision and runs hard. It's a shame he doesn't have his dad or uncles size. He most likely will end up the all time rusher but that's not much of an accomplishment at Henderson. Skaggs has the current lead with only 3148 yards. 3100 is a season for alot of kids, not a career.

ADVERTISEMENT