ADVERTISEMENT

Colonels

Feb 25, 2013
Christian Co. welcomes Henderson Co. tonight at the Stadium of Champions. The northern Colonels have won the last 2 match-ups and it is usually a good game. Christian Co is 0-2 and Henderson Co is 1-1 with a win against Evansville North last week. Any thoughts?

This Christian Co. needs to improve upfront. I think any big team with a little speed to cover WRs will give them trouble. There are times where one side of the line blocks poorly then its another spot. Defense is real issue. Henderson may have won, but their offense will struggle with any good defense. They are still a spread team with a linebacker QB and only a few receiving threats and some guys they'll never throw to... One tiny RB with a big line that underperforms.

As bad as Christian has played and is 0-3, any chance Steve Lovelace's job could be in jeopardy?

I don't see it being in Jeopardy. Seems like in the first 2 games they did not play that bad just got beat by better football teams, from what I've heard. The 3rd game was a different story. It is still early in the season and they are very young. We will have to see how the rest of the year plays out. Lovelace is still a really good football coach.

ADVERTISEMENT