ADVERTISEMENT

Christian co at Graves co

INorOUT07

KP Sophomore
Feb 24, 2007
Who wins, cols def been slouchy all year and offense been up and down and kick game been inconsistent except the punter. Crider and Marshall ran wild on cols def last time they played.

I would expect Lovelace to do a much better job getting his guys ready to face Crider a second time. Could be a good game, but Graves is the definite favorite.

I wouldn't count the Colonels out. They play the underdog card pretty well. I doubt many people thought they could bring down Warren Central.

WC very over-rated. Nice win for CCHS. CC is 4-7 not very good, hope they come out on top. Graves by 3 td's.

Graves will roll as the Colonel playcalling has been terrible all season as they will throw the long ball to one player and he has made some great catches all season but it will be over on Friday.

I think the Colonels will put up a good fight but ultimately Graves will prevail. Dead locked at halftime and then they pull away in the second half.

Graves wins 35-14

Originally posted by Bomber_Backer:
Stopping Crider, stops Graves.
Hmmmm.... haven't seen those eagles play lately eh? Reeds Qbs stats are pretty impressive. Marshall has really came a long way these last 5-6 games too.

ADVERTISEMENT