ADVERTISEMENT

Bowling Green v. Warren Central

macdon

KP Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
I am pretty ambivalent about most of BG's games even thought I wore the Purple and Gold and have strong feelings about the Alma Mater.

A few games stand out though.

BG v. any private school. Trinity, St. X, LexCath, Sacred Heart....I don't care. Just win.

BG v. any bunch of whiny loudmouths from south of the border. Of all the teams to end the streak it had to be a damn private school from Tennessee. GRRRR.

And last but not least,

BG v. that bunch of Purple wannabes from out Russellville Road. I knew the Dragons when they were Warren County High School. When that got changed to Warren CENTRAL something just snapped out there. They lost their freaking minds.

BGHS is going to win this. By a significant margin.

Originally posted by macdon:
I am pretty ambivalent about most of BG's games even thought I wore the Purple and Gold and have strong feelings about the Alma Mater.

BG v. any private school. Trinity, St. X, LexCath, Sacred Heart....I don't care. Just win.

BG v. any bunch of whiny loudmouths from south of the border. Of all the teams to end the streak it had to be a damn private school from Tennessee. GRRRR.

And last but not least,

BG v. that bunch of Purple wannabes from out Russellville Road. I knew the Dragons when they were Warren County High School. When that got changed to Warren CENTRAL something just snapped out there. They lost their freaking minds.

Some sort of anger issues here that required its own thread. Two sites today, you're on the warpath!

I can speak for myself when I say I thank God every day that I was and remain a Dragon. There are many that feel the same. I wouldn't "wannabe" anything else.

As for the prediction, I hope you're wrong. If nothing else, I would certainly hope it would be competitive.

Originally posted by macdon:

And last but not least,

Male had the H first!

Yep, you could do that. But you would have to be part of that new "community" for ohhhh 35 years, send three kids and four grandchildren through that school system. And have a person real close to you coach the football team then become that school's principal.

I would most certainly hope that BG could beat Sacred Heart. I could only imagine the ridicule that would come with losing to an all girls school.

Originally posted by hey ref:
I would most certainly hope that BG could beat Sacred Heart. I could only imagine the ridicule that would come with losing to an all girls school.
Hey! We don't care who lines up on the other side of the ball. We would prefer an all girls team, but will play the boys too.

Originally posted by DragonFire:
Well I could aleays latch onto another program. There may or may not be a person in this thread who has done that!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
There could be more than one. Mac just did it a long time before I did. He's much much older.

The Billboard #1 song during most of my Senior football season was "Hey Jude".

ADVERTISEMENT