ADVERTISEMENT

Bowling Green Area Pick 'em Week 3 ***update with final scores.***

Farmy75

KP Hall of Fame
Oct 17, 2003
Congrats to Barren County on the upset, Bowling Green on the OT win and Logan putting a score on the board.

Make a pick and say why! (Reminder to lurkers out there, accounts on this site are free)

Allen County-Scottsville 7 @ Glasgow 34
Barren County 20 vs Monroe County 17
Bowling Green 42 @ Owensboro 34
Butler County 48 vs Breckinridge County 0
Edmonson County 36 @ Hancock County 38
Franklin Simpson 24
@ Greenwood 6
Russellville 55 @ Logan County 12
South Warren 38 @ Elizabethtown 7
Warren Central 32 @ North Hardin 14
Warren East 63 @ Ohio County 0
This post was edited on 9/16 9:51 AM by Farmy75

Re: Bowling Green Area Pick 'em Week 3

Fifty nine views and I'm the first to pick?

Err body doing a bunch of study and analyticals?

Allen County-Scottsville @ Glasgow--The Scotties (gasp) lost to Barren Co. They will be in a very bad mood. GLASGOW

Barren County vs Monroe County--Monroe got blasted by WE. They take another lump from the streaking Trojans.

Bowling Green @ Owensboro--Contrary to popular belief, if OHS is good enough to beat you they will do it just as often at your house as Rash. They aren't good enough to beat BG either place. Add one more to the streak.

Butler County vs Breckinridge County--Butler County. Breck has their own streak to protect.

Edmonson County @ Hancock County--Hancock....I have no reason.

Franklin Simpson @ Greenwood--A young talented team like FS can look like a million bucks one week and lay a big brown egg the next. No eggs this week. FS gets win three.

Russellville @ Logan County--Russellville....I have reasons too numerous to mention.

South Warren @ Elizabethtown--Pay attention to the Spartans. They are good. They beat E-Town by several.

Warren Central @ North Hardin--Woooo! Talk about brown eggs!!! The Dragons laid a dozen last week in Da Ville. Better thrown them in a hot fire and see if some real Dragons hatch. WC beats NH this week, but the stench of last week hangs around.

Warren East @ Ohio County--The Raiders have the sails unfurled, the rudder downs and are on course. They pluck the Eagles bare while their fans pop Tums with Pepto Bismol chasers.

Picking with my heart here...

ACS v. Glasgow - ACS...if Glasgow lost to Barren there is a problem there...here's to Coach hood finding and exposing that problem!

Barren v. Monroe - Barren...Monroe apparently has built condos on an Indian burial ground cause they can't even walk into halftime without getting hurt. They're snake bit right now.

BG v. OBro - BG...but I think it will be a lot closer than some expect. Obro can give people problems.

Butler v. Breck - Butler...Breck is a welcome sight to any team's schedule.

EC v. Hancock - Edmonson?...I'm with Mac, I have no idea why.

FS v. Gwood - Gwood...I'm picking with my heart here people. I say the Gator D makes some good things happen!

RVK v. Logan - RVK...I though Logan would get much better with their new HC. I thought wrong.

SW v. Etown - Etown...Because I really dislike SW.

Dub C v. N Hardin - Dub C...they probably will head into the BG game with one loss and guns ablaze

WE v. Ohio - WE...I just hope Raider 1 eats well.

Glasgow
Barren
on a role.
Bowling Green no real test till Warren Central.
Butler County Quarterback runs wild.
Edmonson County
Franklin Simpson
To much speed.
Russellville No problem being home for football friday night.
South Warren
North Hardin
Harding is to pysical.
Warren East Big win, but not Caldwell big.

ACS 28 Glasgow 21

ACS keeps momentum from last week rolling along.

Barren 21 Monroe 20

Yup, I picked it.

BG 35 Oboro 7

Game never in doubt.

Butler 49 Breck 0

Another post-game gathering at Sonic.

Edmonson 21 Hancock 7

Wildcats impressed me last week. Get the W this week.

FS 28 GW 24

Franklin much better than expected. Greenwood still wondering why they're not good at football, but for some reason South Warren is.

RVK 49 LC 0

Still not a fan of Roy's.

SW 35 Etown 14

SW rolls and then celebrates at Texas Roadhouse.

WC 42 NH 14

Central gets back on track; however, where that track leads, no one knows.

WE 35 OC 7

Not a lot in Beaver Dam. Maybe that's the reason they find successful seasons few and far between.

This post was edited on 9/10 12:20 PM by BIG BLACK JACK

Allen County-Scottsville @ Glasgow Scotties are pissed
Barren County vs Monroe County BC Playing well right now
Bowling Green @ Owensboro BG in a blowout
Butler County vs Breckinridge County Butler Poor ole Breck Co.
Edmonson County @ Hancock County EC Wildcats bounce back
Franklin Simpson @ Greenwood FS, Wildcats are loaded
Russellville @ Logan County Russellville Why bother explaining
South Warren @ Elizabethtown SW Spartans are pretty dang good
Warren Central @ North Hardin WC The Feggins era starts up again
Warren East @ Ohio County WE Raider 1 always finds somewhere to eat

Glasgow over Allen- Woods is mad and Allen is not very good-bad combo for the Patriots
Barren over Monroe- Almost a fourth of the Monroe team is hurt-Barren playing well-bad combo for the Falcons
Bowling Green over Owensboro-whispers the Purples may never lose again!
Butler over Breckinridge-history says the Bear program just cares more
Edmonson and Hancock a draw-no idea-could go either way-Wildcats by 1
Franklin Simpson over Greenwood- Wildcats just better players and athletes and clicking
Russellville over Logan-Logan should at least be more competitive than what they are showing
South Warren over E-town-SW enjoy playing smaller schools one more year
Warren Central over North Hardin-Central just better players
Warren East over Ohio Co.-Raiders speed will win them a lot of games
This post was edited on 9/10 3:42 PM by BigBlueManSouthCentralKY

Allen County-Scottsville @ Glasgow gotta believe the the Scotties have more pride and bounce back.
Barren County vs Monroe County: Barren must have a little more than I thought.
Bowling Green @ Owensboro: easy money is on BG but I think it might be another barn burner. This one is usually closer than expected.
Butler County vs Breckinridge County: butler county looks like a different team against Breck. They'll put up a lot of yards again and beat their chests.
Edmonson County @ Hancock County Edmonson isn't the team it once was. Going with Hancocks tradition in this one.
Franklin Simpson @ Greenwood, If I pick Greenwood is it an upset? I think not, think Franklin Simpsons youth will have a hiccup in this game.
Russellville @ Logan County - new Coach same results. A fluke COULD happen, but won't.
South Warren @ Elizabethtown - Spartans are too tough for Etown. Solid D beats E towns athletes.
Warren Central @ North Hardin- North Hardin pulls a upset over Central, Central seems a little off this year, is the South Warren split starting to show?
Warren East @ Ohio County - Ohio county was building something for a little bit. Basketball country lost interest and it's back to square one.

ACS @ Glasgow- I can only hope that Glasgow regains their footing after that atrocious loss at the hands of the Trojans. Glasgow wins 24-10

BC vs Monroe- I can also be quite confident that the Trojans win was a fluke and that Monroe County will stomp them into the ground despite being recently stomped by WE. Monroe County wins big.

BG @ Owensboro- The last time the Purples played at Rash, it was their worst offensive showing of the season. I would expect the same thing to happen this year. However, even when BG's offense is off, their defense is ALWAYS on (which is really why they won their last game at Rash) and the same will happen again. BG wins in a gut-wrenching, terrible game for their offense.

Butler v Breckinridge- Breckinridge is still fielding a team? Butler wins really, really, REALLY big.

Edmonson @ Hancock- Edmonson wins and I don't quite know why. Honestly surprised the Wildcats have fielded a team after the departure of Jacob Tobias years ago.

FS @ GW- Ahh, my Gators. They are a struggling team trying to find their wits about them, but when they do, watch out. I believe that HC Seabolt & Co. release some pent up aggression on those Wildcats from down in Simpson County. There ain't no "Shadetree" big enough to protect you from this whoopin' boys. GW wins big.

RVK @ Logan- RVK..... doesnt really need an explanation.

SW @ ETown- SW. Anyone who can dismantle my Gators like they did will get my blessing in weekly picks. SW wins big.

WC @ NH- Oh sweet baby Jesus NH, please prepare thyself. WC is on the War Path until they play BG. Win this game and every other game they play until then big, and I mean BIG.

WE @ Ohio- Eli Brown runs rampant. Good luck containing that beast Ohio. WE wins big on the shoulders of their giant.

ACS @ Glasgow--- Glasgow bounces back with a strong win
Barren vs Monroe--- Monroe wins easily
BG @ Owensboro--- The game of the week IMO, BG wins by 2 TDs
Butler vs Breck--- Butler gets the clock running early, wins by at least 40
Edmonson @ Hancock--- Should be an interesting game, I say Hancock by less than a TD
FS @ Greenwood--- I'm going with the Gators at home
R-ville @ Logan--- Not even a game, R-ville wins big
SW @ E-town--- SW is a good ball team and they win on the road
WC @ NH--- I got Central
East @ Ohio--- East by a lot

Allen County-Scottsville @ Glasgow - Scotties bounce back...28-14

Barren County vs Monroe County - Are the Trojans on the rise? 21-14

Bowling Green @ Owensboro - The streak continues. 35-14

Butler County vs Breckinridge County - Running clock...Breck is one of the worst in the state. 48-7

Edmonson County @ Hancock County - Winning is contagious, unfortunately for Edmonson so is losing! 14-7

Franklin Simpson @ Greenwood - Could go either way...20-14

Russellville @ Logan County - The real question is can Logan score a touchdown for the second straight week? Yes. 55-6

South Warren @ Elizabethtown - SW keeps the athletes in check 28-7

Warren Central @ North Hardin - Central regains focus this week... 31-21

Warren East @ Ohio County - Ohio and Breck need to get each other on the schedule! 35-6

ADVERTISEMENT