ADVERTISEMENT

Warren East

First of all, this post started with me stating that Justin Chaffin had been hired as the new football coach at Warren East. Wdj1 popped off and got all the other started. My point is simple. If the school has all of these so called problems, instead of working to fix the problems, lets choose the easy route and leave. No, Warren East does not have some of the opportunities that other schools have, but this is because they do not get monetary support that other schools in the county get. Everyone wants to bash WE and put them down, but when a good athlete or high standing academic student comes around they will sure take them from us. One of two things should be done, you either go to the school in the district in which you live, or make it open to go to any school in the county.
This post was edited on 3/25 9:39 PM by Raider 1

Originally posted by Raider 1:
First of all, this post started with me stating that Justin Chaffin had been hired as the new football coach at Warren East. Wdj1 popped off and got all the other started. My point is simple. If the school has all of these so called problems, instead of working to fix the problems, lets choose the easy route and leave. No, Warren East does not have some of the opportunities that other schools have, but this is because they do not get monetary support that other schools in the county get. Everyone wants to bash WE and put them down, but when a good athlete or high standing academic student comes around they will sure take them from us. One of two things should be done, you either go to the school in the district in which you live, or make it open to go to any school in the county.
This post was edited on 3/25 9:39 PM by Raider 1
School Choice!

Reactions: Adopted Purple
ADVERTISEMENT