ADVERTISEMENT

Out of the First Round Games. . . . . . . . . . . .

Man you're clever with the name calling. Hard to battle intellect like yours. I observe; I don't "support" a team. . . . because I'm an adult and we're talking about high school children.

Originally posted by SECHonk:

Man you're clever with the name calling. Hard to battle intellect like yours. I observe; I don't "support" a team. . . . because I'm an adult and we're talking about high school children.
So you don't have a high school team that you support?

Name calling? You talkin' bout name calling? Who called you a "name"?

Oh now can't we all just get along!!

The six class system in Kentucky is a JOKE - it is watered down and made way too easy for teams to make the playoffs. Instead of 5 "true" rounds it's more like 4 or just sometimes 3 given the class and area of the state. IT'S A FREAKING JOKE IF YOU ASK ME!!! In no way should the KHSAA have 6 classes. GO BACK TO 4

Originally posted by Adopted Purple:

Originally posted by macdon:
ACSwear=SECHonk?

Definite similarities.
I agree, Mac. He's got the personality of ACSwear and is dumb as a rock. SECSwear!!!
Exactly how am I "dumb"? Because my (correct) opinion differs from yours, Mr. Glory Days? Ky HS football is a joke. I pointed out facts as to the 1st rd. of games and some of the teams that have no business playing football. Yet some of you think it's the greatest thing to get beaten down like dogs every week (71-0, 63-0, 62-6, etc. ). That's not playing football and there is simply no point in trying when you simply are incapable of doing something. Tell me what the great benefit is here for places like Bracken County. It's pointless. And spare me all the clichés. Surely these kids can find better things to do with their time. Hell hit the books if nothing else. Just think how much money is wasted on football "programs" at some of these schools. HS football is the be all and end all for some of you. . . and it is sad.

Originally posted by thelizardking1:

The six class system in Kentucky is a JOKE - it is watered down and made way too easy for teams to make the playoffs. Instead of 5 "true" rounds it's more like 4 or just sometimes 3 given the class and area of the state. IT'S A FREAKING JOKE IF YOU ASK ME!!! In no way should the KHSAA have 6 classes. GO BACK TO 4
Does bold print mean you are yelling or mad?

No one had to ask you did they?

Guess what? No one has ever asked me what I think about six classes or four classes or three classes. Unless I get to be a delegate to the KHSAA (not going to happen) no one that matters will ever ask me. We have what we have. This discussion has turned into one person saying schools that have been unsuccessful at football should just quit. That shows a total lack of knowledge of history.

How many years was Lone Oak an absolute joke in football? They didn't quit. Because they didn't quit they played for a couple of State Championships.

Bowling Green High went three years and won 2 games, lost 26, and tied 2. According to one person they should have just quit.

Kevin Wallace coached Warren East for ten years and only had one winning record....jeez he should have hung it up and just taught history or something.

Bowling Green played Paducah Tilghman 21 times before they managed to get a win against the Tornado. Shoulda quit.

In 1962-63 basketball season BG won 4 games. They lost to Male 67-19. Their district had 14 or 15 teams. They pulled three straight upsets to make it to the regional tournament. Beating Warren Co's top ten Dragon team in the process. They should have quit after that embarrassment in Louisville.

How many years was Lone Oak an absolute joke in football? They didn't quit. Because they didn't quit they played for a couple of State Championships.
Really? So it is simply because they "didn't quit"? If you believe that then I have some ocean front property in Iowa to sell you. Maybe if Bracken County can't start bringing in the best players within a 50 mile radius they too might "play for a couple of state championships."

macdon - what's your deal man? Do you have an axe to grind? The bold print is meant to put emphasis on something to different that quotations or and underline or italics. I have said nothing about any schools should quit football etc. I was simpily giving my opinion of the six class system - nothing more nothing less. As useless as that may be. It's hard to convey tone in text but you come off rather hateful in your first couple comments directed toward me. My statement was not directed toward you or anyone else who has been posting in this theard - just to make that clear.

If it is a FREAKING JOKE why do you pay attention?
I am not going to get into a pissing match or going to argue with you macdon. What I choose to pay attention to in my spare time does not concern you - whether that be a FREAKING JOKE or not.

I don't agree with the six class system for Kentucky - never have and never will. Period end of story - continue on with discussion without me.

Really? So it is simply because they "didn't quit"? If you believe that then I have some ocean front property in Iowa to sell you. Maybe if Bracken County can't start bringing in the best players within a 50 mile radius they too might "play for a couple of state championships."
What is your deal with Bracken County?

I just picked them because they are the worst of the worst if you look at the statistics.

Well according to the Honk Man, the following schools need to give up football. Hell, might as well cancel the sport state wide.

Metcalfe County
Clinton County
Caverna
Allen Central
Apollo
Atherton
Bath County
Bishop Bossart
Boone County
Boyd County
Bracken County
Breckinridge County
Carroll County
Casey County
Clay County
East Carter
Eminence
Ft. Knox
Fulton County
Fulton City
Grant County
Harlan County
Harrison County
Hart County
Covington Holy Cross
Hopkins County Central
Jackson County
Jeffersontown
Jenkins
Knox County Central
LaRue County
Logan County
Lynn Camp
Marshall County
McCreary Central
Mercer County
Montgomery County
Morgan County
Nicholas County
North Bullitt
North Hardin
Ohio County
Owen County
Perry County Central
Phelps
Rowan County
Russell County
Sheldon Clark
Somerset
South Laurel
Louisville Southern
Todd County Central
Louisville Valley
Louisville Waggener
Webster County
West Jessamine

Well SEC, just let us all know how bad your experience with football really was. Just from reading your comments on this thread alone. It must have been very painful for you.

This post was edited on 11/11 11:30 PM by 11coach33

Nah it was pretty mediocre. Played sparingly as a Jr. but started as a Sr. Teams went 3-7 and 4-6 but were generally competitive. Brilliant deduction though "coach". Nice try.

Using your logic Honk, records like 3-7 and 4-6 don't seem generally competitive. They seem pretty sub-par if you ask me or anyone else on this thread. They should have axed your sorry ass team before you ever had a chance to get out of grade school.

As KP's general peacekeeper, I can only ask that you try and speak respectfully to Sir Macdon and his Joker Raider1. That being said, you should follow my pal Dwayne's advice...

know-your-role-and-shut-your-mouth.jpg

Um. . . I said the games were generally competitive; there were never any blowouts. I think we lost one game 28-0 or some such. hardly the 69-0, 56-0, etc. that I am talking about where a team rarely even scores during the season. Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be a strong suit of yours, rube.

I am no rube, sweetie pie.

But just to be clear, you mean to say that if a team were to go 0-10 but lost each game by a margin of less than 28 points (because that classifies a blowout in your eyes), they deserve to be in the playoffs more than a 1-9 team who lost each of their nine games by 56 points or more and won their one game by 1?

Is this correct in your eyes? I'm quite confused.

Nah it was pretty mediocre. Played sparingly as a Jr. but started as a Sr. Teams went 3-7 and 4-6 but were generally competitive. Brilliant deduction though "coach". Nice try.
What team did you play for Skippy?
Also, you have yet to tell us what high school team you support.

Originally posted by LilyOfTheValley:

But just to be clear, you mean to say that if a team were to go 0-10 but lost each game by a margin of less than 28 points (because that classifies a blowout in your eyes), they deserve to be in the playoffs more than a 1-9 team who lost each of their nine games by 56 points or more and won their one game by 1?

Yeah you are. Guarantee it. I can picture you now. Know your type exactly, but by all means keep up with the juvenile name calling. . . . just proves that you really are a small minded rube.

Originally posted by Raider 1:

I don't. . . . . . and most adults over the age of 18 don't either. I honestly find it a bit creepy for grown ass men to be invested in any way in the successes/failures of children unless they have actual DNA on the field.

. just proves that you really are a small minded rube.
Now....let's watch that name calling.

I don't. . . . . . and most adults over the age of 18 don't either. I honestly find it a bit creepy for grown ass men to be invested in any way in the successes/failures of children unless they have actual DNA on the field.
He has got us fellas. Skippy is much smarter than all of us. We are just a bunch of dumbass rubes

C'mon now honey, you're avoiding the question. Is that or is that not how you would see that situation?
You're very creepy with the homosexual innuendos. . . rube. You're not very clever with your insults. I'm guessing you're a fat, bald, goateed redneck whose entire life revolves around the athletic prowess of 16 year old boys. I imagine you try to make sure you're close to the locker rooms during shower time, freak.

Well SEC, it's becoming very clear you like to run your mouth about things to make your point. But can't take any negative response to your comments by anyone else. Come on SEC don't feel bad. At least on a message board, your a starter, not a reserve player.

Originally posted by 11coach33:
Well SEC, it's becoming very clear you like to run your mouth about things to make your point. But can't take any negative response to your comments by anyone else. Come on SEC don't feel bad. At least on a message board, your a starter, not a reserve player.
HA, now that is funny stuff right there

Originally posted by 11coach33:
HA, now that is funny stuff right there
Yes. . . mainly due to the atrocious grammar of the poster. Par for the course ATKOT.

I am a little overweight and have a slight beard but I will be damned if a man insults my hair. It is the stuff of legends. Just look at it!
829305-002-bald-young-man-with-single-curl-of-hair-gettyimages.jpg

Yep... I've been growing this beauty for years now.

Now will you quit pussyfooting around and answer the question that I asked you 10 posts ago?

ADVERTISEMENT