ADVERTISEMENT

4A

Sounds like the good ole week Western Part of the state just got stronger....LOL
I still think SW will be preseason #1

South Warren will be the favorite to win 4A this year. Preseason #1 I would think with all the returning starters. It should be a great week 0 matchup with SW and JH. Great early game for both teams.

I don't put a lot of stock into JV teams and how they do. Too many variables involved with JV teams. I agree that SW will and should be ranked #1 to start the season. I am just curious as to how JH will do against them that game. Win or lose the Bulldogs will learn from it and get better for later in the year when it counts.

I don't put a lot of stock into JV teams and how they do. Too many variables involved with JV teams. I agree that SW will and should be ranked #1 to start the season. I am just curious as to how JH will do against them that game. Win or lose the Bulldogs will learn from it and get better for later in the year when it counts.

Good point.

tommy2tone said:
They played mostly central ky teams. Anderson, Boyle twice, Franklin. Teams in that Area.
Did not play a Freshman Schedule. All Freshman played on the JV team. Undefeated and conf. champs. I think 4 of those freshman were starting varisty by year end.[/

Franklin-Simpson has lost only once in freshman and JV in the last 3 years. They were beat by South Warren last year. Franklin had beaten SW the first time around in JV pretty easily but they played late in the season and SW won on a last second TD. Word is that Franklin was playing mostly freshman in that game.

That freshman running back for FS was crazy good in that SW game. He almost beat us himself. Beast on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT