ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor at Adair

Who wins?

• Taylor

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Adair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Taylor and Adair are both on the rise...I just got a hunch the Cardinals surprise here in a close one:

Taylor Co - 33
Adair Co - 30

Has Taylor middle school success lead to more success at the high school level?

I'm assuming. I know they have decent numbers and have some young talent coming up but don't know the answer to your question.

I will say this...youth and middle school coaching/programs are vital in high school success. Chuck Smith built Boyle Co into a state power by understanding and implementing this in the early/mid 90's. we are still going strong. The 5/6 grade Woodlawn Elementary team hasn't lost in three years and the middle school as of last night is 34-4 over the past 3+ years...and they won't lose this year. Building a solid foundation of fundamentals, work ethic and pride makes ALL the difference.

Coach Foley at TCHS knows what it takes to build a solid middle school power. He will without question make this a priority there.

Taylor won 32-6. Honestly, it should have been 48-0 at least. Adair scored in the final minutes and penalties took two scores off the board for the Cardinals.

Reactions: BCREBELS411
ADVERTISEMENT