ADVERTISEMENT

Madisonville @ Henderson

-----Hendo has won four in a row in this series, make it five with an easy victory, not a running clock like last year but still easy. The Bowman kid who had close to 400 yards last week against H-ville will find Hendo's D a little different but he is a very good football player and will get his yards, just not close to last week. I do like Coach Shoulders and what he is doing and wish him well-----

Hendo has won the last four pretty easy. I just thought Hendo had a few injuries, which left them with multiple 2 way players. If the Bowman kid is what everyone says he is, it could be the makings of a good game. Hendo defense is always stout.

I sent a tongue-in-cheek email to Gleaner sportswriter Kevin Patton...asking him to tell the Colonels to take it easy on Madisonville tonight. He wrote back, "It won't be worse than last year."

Ummm...that's not exactly encouraging, young fellow.
ohwell.r191677.gif

Madisonville really impressed tonight. The tale of tape seemed to be the line play. Madisonville's Offensive and Defensive lines dominated the trenches. The Bowman kids is the real deal. This win makes the Owensboro game look like a game to watch.

That Madisonville O-line is very good. The Adams kid on the D-line made Wolfe look like he had concrete shoes on.

ADVERTISEMENT