ADVERTISEMENT

Madisonville @ Henderson County---- ALL Maroons.

2digdeeper

KP Rookie
Apr 14, 2014
Madisonville is stunning Henderson County at Henderson. At the half, Madisonville 21, Henderson County 0. Madisonville has controlled all areas of the game so far. Maroons went 80 yards in 18 plays to go up 7-0 on the opening drive of the game. Maroons then went 65 yards in 10 plays to go up 14-0 at the end of the 1st quarter. HC fumbled and Mville recovered and went 28 yards in a few plays to go up 21-0.
This post was edited on 9/19 9:57 PM by 2digdeeper

Re: Madisonville @ Henderson County @ half

Madisonville's Ryan Bowman just rann 55 yards for a TD with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. Bown had a pass reception for a TD in the first half. It is all Madisonville 35-0 in the 3rd quarter.

It is now a running clock as Ryan Bowman just scored his 3rd TD of the night on a 3-yard run. ALL Maroons 42-0 with six minutes to go in the THIRD quarter.

Madisonville scoring at will. 49-0 MAROONS with THREE minutes stiil to play in THIRD quarter with a running clock.

What is that old saying? Paybacks are hell. Madisonville Maroons all over Henderson County at Henderson. FINAL SCORE: Madisonville 49, Henderson County 0. A year ago at Madisonville, Henderson County scored 42 points in the 1st quarter on several Madisonville turnovers on a rainy, wet field en route to a 45-14 win.

Madisonville has always played Owensboro tough! I don't expect anything different next week. Owensboro needs to tighten up on its run "D" or the Bowman kid will gash them.

I saw some scores earlier in the year that made me think this might be a M'Ville win. But didn't expect that.

ADVERTISEMENT