ADVERTISEMENT

Hardin County Internet Service Provider

Originally posted by WaterFlash:
Is there a mass outage around the John Hardin area? WaterFlash will hang up and listen.
For a second I thought this was serious.

I still wonder if undefeated Iroquois can get the job done in that district.

Originally posted by WaterFlash:
Is there a mass outage around the John Hardin area? WaterFlash will hang up and listen.
Very clever! If I don't say so myself. I might have to use that "hang up and listen" line sometime.

Let me translate for you.

Water flash is wondering if someone pulled the plug on John Hardin Bulldog fans.

They have been quite vocal the past few seasons and are conspicuous only by their absence.

Originally posted by macdon:

Water flash is wondering if someone pulled the plug on John Hardin Bulldog fans.

They have been quite vocal the past few seasons and are conspicuous only by their absence.
WaterFlash is very impressed by macdon's interpretation. However, WaterFlash is seriously concerned about the children of Hardin County not being to use the internet as a tool to further the learning experience.

Thanks for the translation but I caught on all along! I know your heart was in the right place!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by thelizardking1:

Thanks for the translation but I caught on all along! I know your heart was in the right place!
3dgrin.r191677.gif
That PSA was not for you. Ir realize you would be on top of things.

ADVERTISEMENT