ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin Simpson vs Allen Co.

FS has seven backs with significant rushing yards. Hard to key on any one player.

FS passing is not prolific but is effective.

The defense gets stronger as the game progresses and has improved as the year has progressed.

ACS has wins over Marshall Co, Logan Co, Breck Co.

FS has wins over Graves Co, Russellville, Warren East.

On paper FS should win. The game will be on turf. Allen Co turf.

Probably a toss up.

Originally posted by macdon:
FS has seven backs with significant rushing yards. Hard to key on any one player.

The defense gets stronger as the game progresses and has improved as the year has progressed.

Probably a toss up.
BS Mac, this game is not a toss up. FS in a blowout.

ACS has a strong dislike for FS. The Cats get the best the Pats have to offer every game.

Mac is right. FS will get everything that ACS has to give. Unfortunately this year what we have is limited. I think we will keep it close. The W.E. game was a seven point game until the fourth quarter. Reynolds was just too hard to bring down. I haven't seen a back like that for quite a while. If the Cats have a back like #2 then they just might blow us out. If not it will be a dog fight. Keep an eye out for the Mutter kid. Great nose for the football at line backer.
Our starting running back was also out with an injury. If he is back we will do better.

Better days are on the horizon at ACS. We are starting a bunch of 10th and 11th graders. In fact of the 9 kids who recorded carries, we had only 1 Senior carry the ball against East.

We have been down for the past 4 years. We have taken our share of lumps. We have a group of kids coming up from the 8th grade team that is in my opinion the best team that ACS has ever fielded.

The 8th grade group is a great bunch of young men. It is a class that has both linemen and running backs. Rare in Scottsville. They want to win and they work together. Working together is something that has been lacking in the past 4 years.

I think he pulled a hamstring in practice if I'm not mistaken. Least that is what I heard. Saw him walking the sidelines before the game and thought oh no,this aint gonna be good. Having him out was not the deciding factor in the game. As I said, we could not tackle #2. The kid was there one minute and gone the next.

Yes. I was told that as well. Who is the best running back for Allen. FS has not had their best back for several weeks. Injuries have been a problem for the Wildcats all season.

Nick Brown (Jr.) has lead the team in yardage this year. He is averaging 7.7 yards per carry. Ty Mutter (Jr.) is next in line averaging 6 yards per carry as the FullBack.

Its good to see my old friend Pat Pride posting again. It has been a few years since Allen County's best class came through there. I was wondering if he retired and moved to Boyle County to be close to that Trophy that should be in Scottsville. I'm glad to hear about another great class coming up.

Will definitely be emotions in this game. I say FC 28-14. By much more if they have starting RB.

Probably a toss up.

Remembering: Joey Fosko, Ricky Mooneyhan, Jean Almand.

ADVERTISEMENT