ADVERTISEMENT

Barren County @ Monroe County

#tradition#1017

KP Rookie
Aug 22, 2013
Both are 2-1 Barren coming off a big rivalry loss against Glasgow and will want to bounce back with a W against Monroe. Monroe coming off a win against allen county and looks to be on a roll, Monroe has had a bad taste in their mouths since the last meeting when Barren came back and beat them in the 4th quarter last year. Both teams are senior dominant! who wins this match up?

Monroe 28 Barren 12 Final...very sloppy game with to many penalties and not sure the refs knew what they were doing for both sides... Congrats Monroe on the win!

Monroe 28 Barren 12 Final...very sloppy game with to many penalties and not sure the refs knew what they were doing for both sides... Congrats Monroe on the win!
Three fumbles probably cost Monroe 2 TD's the way they was marching up and down the field the first half. Bone headed penalties still keeping opponents drives alive. Coaches still allowing one position on defense to under perform without changing it. The way Barren was coming so hard up the middle on D, a short passing game would have made things much easier.

Looking forward to the Franklin game. Should be a good game. Monroe just needs to lose their too conservative approach at times. Too many weapons all over the field to play that way.

I agree there are so many weapons on this monroe county team that doesnt seem to be utilized. Ive always thought a short passing game is what monroe needs but it doesnt seem they have anything for that. I think the coaches need to take a step back and just evaluate the whole team one more time, not sure they are use to having so much talent on one team to work with. But once it gets taking care of i think monroe will be hard to keep up with. that and the kids need to learn to control their emotions i think they had 4 or 5 personal fouls in this game and that will bite them come playoff time.

ADVERTISEMENT