ADVERTISEMENT

Adair County-42 Monroe County-14

Go ACHS

KP All-Pro
Jan 13, 2004
Great win for the Indians. Jordan Lasley with 3 more touchdowns and 167 yards giving him 13 touchdowns on the season. Indians move to 4-0 on the season.

Adair looked really good tonight... seemed to be an unstoppable offense through out the game. The best team won tonight ...Congrats to the Indians. I'm not sure whats going on with Monroe. I know they have a lot of injuries this year but to me it looks like the coaches need to just start back with the basic fundamentals of football.

I had seen both these teams play and knew if the Falcons had NO answer for Lasley, it could be a long night. However I never expected this score. WOW. Things certainly are looking bleak in Tompkinsville. I hate to hear about the injury to the Falcon FB but one guy would not have made the difference in this one. Adair is very young and talented. 4-0 now and the future looks bright in Columbia. Maybe as bright as its been since early 90s. Good team to keep an eye on the next couple years and remainder of this one. Congrats Indians !!!

The schedule from this point forward is favorable for several more Adair wins. They have four straight home games coming up:

Russell County 0-4
Edmonson County 2-3
South Warren 5-0
Muhlenburg 3-2

Then road games to end the regular season at

Hart County 0-5
Casey County 2-2

Obviously the toughest game left on the schedule is South Warren and the Muhlenburg game could be close.

I think you could be looking at 9-1 and maybe even 8-2 at the worst.

To this point Adair has played teams with a combined record of 3-16 so it's hard to judge exactly how good the Indians are. I'd say they'll be 6-0 before they face their first real (and likely only) test in South Warren.

I think the Indians finish 9-1 with a lose to South Warren of course. The final game at Casey Co. could be tricky as well.

Originally posted by BigEyeInTheSky:
I had seen both these teams play and knew if the Falcons had NO answer for Lasley, it could be a long night. However I never expected this score. WOW. Things certainly are looking bleak in Tompkinsville. I hate to hear about the injury to the Falcon FB but one guy would not have made the difference in this one. Adair is very young and talented. 4-0 now and the future looks bright in Columbia. Maybe as bright as its been since early 90s. Good team to keep an eye on the next couple years and remainder of this one. Congrats Indians !!!
One guy? About 15 gone since the first of the season. Most season ending injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT