ADVERTISEMENT

Pride Week 2.0

NLTanker1

KP All-Pro
Aug 29, 2011
After a disappointing loss to St. X on Oct. 3rd, the Trinity Shamrocks have a shot at redemption for the second time in the third round of the playoffs.
My pick;
TRINITY 31
ST. X. 16

IF Trinity takes care of the football & eliminates the foolish penalties they were plagued by last time out, Trinity will win. I predict T - 24 X - 14

Who? The two teams who (until last year) accounted for the last 12 big school state championships. Mostly thanks to Trinity with 10 of them. That's "who"!

-----Tank, you have become an active poster all of a sudden,
smile.r191677.gif
-----

Originally posted by NLTanker1:
Who? The two teams who (until last year) accounted for the last 12 big school state championships. Mostly thanks to Trinity with 10 of them. That's "who"!
Never heard of them

Keep your head in the sand.
Yes, I have more to post about now. And we're slowing down at work finally.

Originally posted by NLTanker1:
Keep your head in the sand.
Yes, I have more to post about now. And we're slowing down at work finally.
The Tank closes more roads in Kentucky than Ice and snow does! Your Shamrocks are on cruise control old buddy. I don't see anyone beating them this year. The Male game was for the championship.

Yeah, sorry about that. Did any of the road closures in BG affect you the last month or so?
Anyway, I hope you are right and that the ' Rocks can bring home #23.

-----I too welcome you to the site Rocky but be aware we have a couple of silly posters. Just don't pay any attention to them. You will find out quickly who they are. One of the silly posters had Caldwell beating Murray 297-12. Can you believe that?
wink.r191677.gif
. Anyway good luck to your Rocks tonight-----

I almost had to feel sorry for the X QB. He was in 2nd & 17 or 3rd & 20 all night. When they completely abandoned the run in the 4th Quarter and the T D pinned their ears back, he was getting battered like a rag doll.

ADVERTISEMENT