ADVERTISEMENT

Greenwood at Owensboro

Owensboro must play assignment defense and not chase ghosts.

Red Devils by 21.

Jack, one reason is the game is at Rash. As far as other scores, here is some for you:
Bowling Green 17 OHS 14 (at BG regular season)
Bowling Green 49 Greenwood 14 (at Greenwood regular season)

The game you are referring to was OHS 20 Graves 19 regular season win at Graves Co.
And yes Greenwood pummeled Graves(at Greenwood) 38-6.

So pick which comparison you want. I will stick to my predictions on Friday matchup between OHS and Greenwood. But hey, everyone has an opinion. That is what makes message boards fun.

Jack, one reason is the game is at Rash. As far as other scores, here is some for you:
Bowling Green 17 OHS 14 (at BG regular season)
Bowling Green 49 Greenwood 14 (at Greenwood regular season)

The game you are referring to was OHS 20 Graves 19 regular season win at Graves Co.
And yes Greenwood pummeled Graves(at Greenwood) 38-6.

So pick which comparison you want. I will stick to my predictions on Friday matchup between OHS and Greenwood. But hey, everyone has an opinion. That is what makes message boards fun.

My thinking is Owensboro isn't playing as well now as they did beginning of the year. Greenwood on the other hand I think has been fairly consistent all season long, but really turned in a show last Friday. I've never seen a team whip Graves County at the LOS like Greenwood did, and I've seen Graves almost yearly the past decade. I understand that Greenwood is the underdog here, as they should be. But some of these score predictions have me thinking you all looked at the BG scores and wrote Greenwood completely off. They are a great team who will do what they do, run the ball. I feel like Adams is setup for a breakout game. He's been fairly quiet the past couple weeks, but I think he'll bust one or two long runs come Friday.

The fact OHS had such an easy time with the slowest team I've ever seen in Grayson Co. scares me. OHS outran them on every single play...by a mile. They could've won that game 100 - 0, no kidding! It looked like me racing Carl Lewis. That game had to hurt them in their process of preparation. When will the KHSAA see that no one wants a game like that. I felt terrible cheering for the Devils & that the GCHS seniors had their last ever game as such an embarrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT