ADVERTISEMENT

Warren Central vs Highlands??

Wow, didn't we score 69 points on them last year at their place? I'm worried about us going into the playoffs now. Losing 3 of the last 4 games doesn't give us momentum. I figured we'd get to the Bowling Green game, but now it looks like we might have trouble getting past Graves County!

Originally posted by Blazemorton:
Wow, didn't we score 69 points on them last year at their place? I'm worried about us going into the playoffs now. Losing 3 of the last 4 games doesn't give us momentum. I figured we'd get to the Bowling Green game, but now it looks like we might have trouble getting past Graves County!
The schedule is the schedule. There may not be a team in the state that would do better than 1-1 against a BG/Highlands combo and the vast majority would go 0-2.

Graves is good. I wish it were here. That said, I still have confidence in that one. Central would have won it last year too if not for losing CPB after the first series. Crider is going to get his. They just need to make sure they don't get absolutely housed by him like Hoptown did.

ADVERTISEMENT