ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Vote for where you're from/interested in!

What region are you from/interested in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Farmy75

KP Hall of Fame
Oct 17, 2003
Trying to see where the people that are looking at this are from, so we can try and get some threads going for your region/area.

Central ky area. There is not much talk on any board about teams like Washington County, Marion County, Campbellsville, Etc. Also like to follow Central Hardin

The fact that there is 54 views and 3 votes show how few people create their free profiles that let them comment and post across the rivals network.

What happened to this site? It may have been awhile back, but it used to be full of lively banter. It may have been a decade ago, but I remember some dudes father from Pulaski county talking about his son being he second coming in the form of a defensive lineman. He caught hell for at least 5 years for what he said on here.

What happened to this site? It may have been awhile back, but it used to be full of lively banter. It may have been a decade ago, but I remember some dudes father from Pulaski county talking about his son being he second coming in the form of a defensive lineman. He caught hell for at least 5 years for what he said on here.

Who was the prospect?

Gumm had some Power 5 interest, but ended up going the JUCO route. Unfortunately, assuming it's the same one from that area, I had heard he had some bad decisions that resulted in some legal trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT