ADVERTISEMENT

Moore @ Southern

Sep 1, 2016
I'm new to the Kentucky HS football scene. We moved here from Alaska where basketball was king. My daughters both go to Moore and I'm looking forward to following football here in the Blue grass state.

Moore had a nice 7 win season last year. I don't know if they will be able to reach that mark this year. Hope you have a good football experience in the Kentucky.

You may have heard that basketball is a big thing here, but I believe football is by far the best high school sport in KY.

Reactions: BCREBELS411
I'm new to the Kentucky HS football scene. We moved here from Alaska where basketball was king. My daughters both go to Moore and I'm looking forward to following football here in the Blue grass state.

I don't know anything about Moore but we are glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy it in Kentucky!

Moore has some nice athletes on the field. Their QB can throw it all over the field and might play some college ball somewhere eventually. That being said, last year we spanked them pretty good in the playoffs and we were a slightly above average football team.

They now make the move up to 4A but I'm not sure how that effects them really. They could struggle with most of their schedule simply because they'll be playing bigger schools...especially in district play.

Good luck and welcome to KY!

ADVERTISEMENT