ADVERTISEMENT

Mayfield vs Caldwell Co.

Who wins?

• Total voters
It's going to be tough beating Mayfield at home, very few do it, I just hope Caldwell keeps it close. It's hard to tell how the Tigers will do going forward from this game, the year they went to the championship game they lost by a big margin at Mayfield but had a lot better team than what they looked like that night which has happened several times when the teams have played. Regardless of how Caldwell does, they will be battle tested for the playoffs and I think they will go a long way, as for Mayfield I think they will be state champs again.

Reactions: cardinals4life
Well it went about like I thought it would, Caldwell comes out the second half and looks nothing like it did in the first half, turnovers giving up easy scores and then quitting, sad. This happens when they play at Mayfield, it has for years, hats off to Mayfield they never get to high or to low and know how to win. They came out and played lights out the second half. Caldwell should never allow what happened in the second half , they are a better team then what they showed tonight, which might be the reason they can't advance as far as they should in the playoffs. You have to play two halves.

Refs took mayfield out of the game first quarter. one td called back. and no call horse collar that we fumbled on 5 yrd line. if we would have played well the 1st half i believe you would have seen a running clock. no disrespect to caldwell, they played about as well as you could ask. but in the end they were no match for mayfield. good luck in the playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT