ADVERTISEMENT

How can we return this site to it's former greatness?

CATonFIRE

KP All-Pro
Oct 26, 2004
This is a free forum to discuss KY high school football. The only alternative I know of is site that ask you to pay and is run by some strict mods. I need some high school football info and I want it from here.

Let's do this!!! 2018 THE YEAR OF THE PREP!!!!!!

This is a free forum to discuss KY high school football. The only alternative I know of is site that ask you to pay and is run by some strict mods. I need some high school football info and I want it from here.

Let's do this!!! 2018 THE YEAR OF THE PREP!!!!!!
Honestly it will take twitter, ha.
Dave and JR and whoever Louisville and WKU have could pump the site a bit, but they would need some interactive content here for people to want to sign up and participate in.
Pick 'ems, polls, players of the week votes, etc.
I'm just not sure it's worth Dave's time, people majority of people aren't going to go premium on KY preps so it's not going to be extra money in his pocket or rivals, and ontop of that alot of people i've talked to in the past wouldn't sign up because they thought it cost money to have an account. (it's free to have an account and be able to comment on all public rivals boards)

Reactions: bridgecommander 47
I always came here was my go to board and then evryoner disappeared id like for it to make a comeback for everyone!!!!!!

Honestly it will take twitter, ha.
Dave and JR and whoever Louisville and WKU have could pump the site a bit, but they would need some interactive content here for people to want to sign up and participate in.
Pick 'ems, polls, players of the week votes, etc.
I'm just not sure it's worth Dave's time, people majority of people aren't going to go premium on KY preps so it's not going to be extra money in his pocket or rivals, and ontop of that alot of people i've talked to in the past wouldn't sign up because they thought it cost money to have an account. (it's free to have an account and be able to comment on all public rivals boards)

It's worth my time and I'm open to any suggestions. Let's make it happen.

I'm all for getting the board back up and running..
Have had too much phone during the years
BGP sucks...

I need an outlet for my interaction with other high school football fans. I am one of the many fans banned from BGP. I kept getting banned, and never had a clue why this was occurring, this in spite of their explanations. Get the word out to all the disaffected former BGP former members.

BGP is a joke. BGR is becoming a clown-show honestly. I tried to jump-start this one last season and there wasn't much interaction.

ADVERTISEMENT