ADVERTISEMENT

Henderson Co.

weekend1

KP Rookie
Sep 19, 2013
I was expecting a very good team from Henderson looking at the roster last season to this season. I know our QB is focusing on baseball. Are we missing other seniors because I was expecting more varsity players? What's going on in the trenches? We are losing every spot the line during some plays with players who won those battles last year. Madisonville backups pushed us around. We have gotten visibly tired in a couple of games before Madisonville. I know Madisonville is not 49 points better than Henderson. Madisonville could have won that game by 63 points. Try to explain that to someone lol. It just looks strange to an outsider fan. I'm not in the loop anymore.

The irony of your post is hilarious. In the "Madisonville @ Henderson" post you stated that you didn't expect the game to be close. Indicating that Henderson was going to blow Madisonville out. Now you are singing the blues. Is there "fair weather" in Henderson? Madisonville is a very good football team with its only loss being to undefeated 6A Central Hardin.

This post was edited on 9/21 7:42 PM by Peopleschamp62

Look its fine to pump your chest, but I'm too old for that. Those issues were there before game. You should read my post a few weeks ago lol. I'm out of the loop that's why I was wondering what's going on lol. I am helping with a team in Evansville part time, so its not like I'm watching every game. I was basing my prediction on the last 4 meetings between teams. Madisonville has a pretty good team, but my post was about Henderson on this thread. Central Hardin beat you by 28. Now if I told you I went to high school there, could I make fun of your posts lol?

Here is a post from 2 weeks ago my friend, and proof that you need to think before you read a couple posts and judge someone:

"their offense will struggle with any good defense. They are still a spread team with a linebacker QB and only a few receiving threats and some guys they'll never throw to... One tiny RB with a big line that underperforms."

Now you are just being sensitive. I simply thought it was funny how quick your tune changed from post to post. I actually think Henderson will rebound and finish strong if they can get healthy. Speaking of healthy, how many Maroon were injured before or during that Central Hardin game? Do your homework. All I'm saying is don't jump off the Henderson bus just yet, they played a good Maroon team.

-----I don't think many who follow football in Western Ky. saw this coming. Most knew that M-ville was a good team but figured Hendo would win this game. It really was a mismatch. The Maroons controlled everything. What will be interesting is what happens when Tilghman comes to town this Friday. Up to now many on here assumed Tilghman would lose the Hendo game and then start their winning ways with the Maroons the following week. It might be reversed. The Blue Tornado might have to wait for their winning streak to start after the M-ville game-----

ADVERTISEMENT