ADVERTISEMENT

Glasgow @ Metcalfe

Seen both teams play and with Glasgow's RB Trigg and some speed on the corners, I give the edge to the Scotties. Not sure the Hornets can score enough points on offense to win this one. Winner will win the District and get the #1 seed on our side in Playoffs while the other will get the #2 seed. Both should see home games in Playoffs. Not sure how it will match-up but I see the winner getting Washington Co in the Playoffs while the loser will draw Bardstown.

I predict the Playoff pairings to look like this:

(5) Thomas Nelson @ (1) Christian Academy-Louisville
(3) Green Co @ (2) DeSales
(3) Bardstown @ (2) Metcalfe Co
(4) Washington Co @ (1) Glasgow

Class 2A, District 3 only has 3 teams in that District (Glasgow, Metcalfe, Green) therefore a 5th team out of Class 2A, District 4 gets in the Playoffs.

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG !!!

This post was edited on 10/22 6:06 AM by BigEyeInTheSky

Usually winner out of the region with more trams gets a first round bye unless it has changed

Originally posted by ghsfan09:
Usually winner out of the region with more trams gets a first round bye unless it has changed
I believe that is how it worked last year

Hornets go 3 and out to start game and after a 6 yard punt, the Scottie's take over 1st and 10 from their 48 yard line.

The Scottie's 11 play opening drive results in a 2 yard TD run by #5 Trigg. Kick good

Glasgow. 7
Metcalfe. 0

4:05 to go in 1st quarter

Glasgow's RB #5 Trigg, 2 yard TD run. Adkins kick good.

Glasgow. 14
Metcalfe. 0

9.8 seconds left in the 1st quarter

Metcalfe's RB #4 Ty McMurtrey, 5 yard TD run. #2 Robbie Sanders kick good.

Glasgow. 24
Metcalfe. 7

10.7 seconds to go

FINAL:

Glasgow Scotties. 24
Metcalfe Co Hornets. 7

Congratulations to the Scotties for claiming the Class 2A, District 3 Title !!!

ADVERTISEMENT