ADVERTISEMENT

Warren Central is open again!

Not surprised in the least! A lot of so called "educated decision makers" fell completely for his whole line of Bullshit

Amen Lexi. A lot of egg on peoples' faces right now.

MAKE A LONG-TERM HIRE!

I can take some growing pains early on for a coach who will establish himself at Warren Central. The BOE is a mess, and the promised renovations will probably not happen, but there will always be some talent at that school. Enough to compete in 4A IMO.

I have no idea about any of the "stuff" going on at WC. I do know that they passed over / didn't want some very good coaches when they hired HF & swallowed all his BS. , like talking down the previous coaching staff , belittling EVERY other coach on their schedule & others
He had 2 good coaches on his staff this year & hope this time they go with 1 of these young guys that are truly football coaches & are there for the kids & not looking for their next job already. Bottom line is this is a very damaging blow to the kids that deserve much better leadership

According to the Daily News the athletic renovations are still a go at WC. Warren East is supposed to get a turf field also. I will believe when I see the Raiders playing on it. The Raiders have always been the weak sister of the county.

Originally posted by Raider 1:
According to the Daily News the athletic renovations are still a go at WC. Warren East is supposed to get a turf field also. I will believe when I see the Raiders playing on it. The Raiders have always been the weak sister of the county.
They've been promising the athletic renovations for a long time now. I believe there are still signs up saying "pardon our construction" that were put up late 2013-early 2014. They've been dragging their feet on this forever while East's renovations that were announced at the same time are almost finished.

It's been almost three years since I read an article about renovations to the gymnasium at Central. To be fair, I believe those were just proposals that never were approved, but the point remains, it's another example of renovations that were simply discussed and never acted on. Your believe it when you see it statement applies for both schools really.

I agree that East has always been the one treated as an afterthought. Central joined them after Greenwood opened. And then the shell game made its way to South Warren. The board has never been afraid to play favorites and it's clear to anyone with eyes which one is currently on top of the heap.

Hey, maybe Feggins will apply at East. Or does Curtis Turley have the position wrapped up tight?

Did Feggins resign or did WC let him go? One article in the Daily News said he resigned, another one said they let him go.

Originally posted by Raider 1:

Did Feggins resign or did WC let him go? One article in the Daily News said he resigned, another one said they let him go.
From what I've been told they let him go.

ADVERTISEMENT