ADVERTISEMENT

Russellville

The Panthers are good but there is an 800 lb gorilla in their playhouse.

I hated playing you guys when Hancock was in your district! You guys wrte always so fast! The Snyder kid back in 06 tore us up!

Is the coach still the same guy from the mid 2000s? He was from Hancock

Got a little size to go with speed at all skill positions on the field. Won't have a major challenge until October 24th. That game will be worth the drive, maybe they'll move it to Saturday.

There always was that unsaid rivalry between Hancock and Russellville! You guys had a big FB in 06, he beat me at the Hopkinsville Meet of Champions in Discus!

NOT 800lbs but about 6ft 240.
#12 Desmon Quarles he's a beast and fun to watch
play on both sides of the ball.
Very strong with good speed.

I'm actually surprised that Russellville didn't try and play up to 2a also.. I know they have alot easier road in 1a after Mayfield leaves, but, always seems the Panthers kinda relish playing up and you know with other 2a teams like Todd, Butler, Mclean, Hancock all right there in there backyard, it'd be much easier travel on them then to go to Fulton, Fulton Co, Ballard... I believe they'd compete quite well in 2a also.

They used to play 3a, would have even beaten mayfield a few times in those years. I'm not for sure that the khsaa would let them play up.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Back when Hancock was Class A Russellville was Hancocks division rival, it was Hancock, Crittenden, Metcalfe, McLean, and Russellville in the Division

ADVERTISEMENT