ADVERTISEMENT

Mayfield vs Murray

snakesnot

KP All-Pro
Sep 1, 2001
Time for the match between the Cards and the yellow tiggers.

I like Mayfield by 28.
This post was edited on 9/7 11:18 AM by snakesnot

Don't see them being much of a threat this week. Only thing is this could be a trap game for us jus playing Tilghman and then Graves next week because of all the hype but if we come out and take care of business and not come out flat then we should be fine!

This Murray team looks to be pretty strong& loaded with size and athletes.

Originally posted by lexi83:
This Murray team looks to be pretty strong& loaded with size and athletes.
So have several other Murray teams, 04 in particular!

I've said it before. Pound for pound, Mayfield is the best team in the state, just about every year. Murray is a good team, but Mayfield will win this one.

-----Not much chatter from the Mayfield faithful about this game. Rumor is the Cards are missing an important player. Want mention a name but is it true?-----

I think Mayfield will take this game. Wet field should help the Tigers out but I dont think it will make much of a difference.

Mayfield can win this game. Caldwell is not that great a defensive team so if we can shorten the game and limit there possessions while maximizing ours by moving the sticks we will be ok. Dont need to get into a scoring match with them. Id like to see us get on top early then run it down there throats all night.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

-----I think Mayfield too can win this game. They get Caldwell at home. Thier D is not very good at all.but they are going to score a lot of points. The D gave up over 600 yards to Christian and over 400 to Union. Union stayed with them the first half basically by running the ball but Caldwell scored whenever they had the ball, very hard to keep them from scoring. Caldwell will not have a gimmie when they play at Murray. It's a long season. My belief is Caldwell is not good enough to win the state 2a title-----

ADVERTISEMENT