ADVERTISEMENT

Glasgow football

sokyblitz

KP Junior
Nov 22, 2008
Rick Wood has resigned as head football coach at Glasgow, I know the player's loved playing for him and he will be miss'ed, now wonder who takes over ,they have several good assistants or wonder if they look elsewhere,this coming season may be a little rough but they have lots of young talent coming up.

Glasgow has a very good sophomore through 7th grade class coming up. I look for them to be down this year but back loaded in a couple to 3 years from now. I think the coach will be one of the assistant coaches but I may be wrong.

On a slightly different tack, who was the longtime play-by-play man for the Scotties? We sat near him on press row at the state tournament for several years. I can see his face, but....

Hear that it will go to an assistant who already has a job there. Wood was retired from teaching already.

Glasgow has named Jeff Garmon as head football coach,I don't think this comes as a big surpise, he has done a great with the defense and the players seem to really like and respect him, I'm sure this coming season may be a bit of a struggle with hardly any seniors but after this one look out. good luck coach Garmon and put the Scotties over the hump.

ADVERTISEMENT